The primary purpose of this database is to provide an information forum for those facilitating constellations or using principles from Bert Hellinger's work in their professional or personal lives. We invite and encourage you to share information, experiences and new developments with others in the field.
Interested in submitting an article? See our Submission Form for guidelines.
List of Articles
- Organizational Constellations in Individual Consulting Sessions - Emergency Solutions or a Good Solution in an Emergency?
Francesca Mason Boring
Eelco de Geus
Dr. Ursula Franke
- Symptoms, feelings and inner movements Reaching out, turning away - primary and secondary feelings, feelings taken over from another, and meta-feelings
Wim Jurg, José Bloemer, Hans Doorewaards
- Validity of Branding Constellations
This paper was written for presentation at the 35th EMAC Conference, Athens, Greece, 23-26 May, 2006.
For more information about Branding Constellations, go to Wim Jurg's website, www.Brandingconstellations.com.
Konkolÿ Thege, B., Petroll, C., Rivas, C., & Scholtens, S.
Mary Lansing, LMFT
Dr. Johannes Latzel
J. Edward Lynch, PhD
Gert Metz and Werner Messerigs
- Setting of the Inner Team: A Procedure for Personal Development, Group Coaching and Organizational Consulting.
- Wurzburg Panel Talk, International Systemic Constellation Congress-2003
- Systems Theories & Systemic Constellations
- What Makes Love Work: The Magic of Systemic Constellations
- What are constellations?
- Barcelona: Bodies in Space(s)
- I’ve Been Framed! How Constellations Can Help
- Presents of Presence
- Space, The Final Frontier
- How Touch Communicates Feelings
- What is an Organizational Constellation? Working Effectively Where We Have the Greatest Influence.
- Putting PEP in Your Holidays
- Love Map App
- Surface vs. Substance
- Tis the Season for…Upselling!
- Summer of Love
- Brief Introduction to Orders of Love
Jane Peterson and Valent Lees
Thomas von Stosch
- Setting Family Constellations in Children's Psychiatric Hospital - An Enrichment for the Therapeutic Work