ONLINE IMMERSION COURSE IN ORGANIZATIONAL CONSTELLATIONS
We're happy to announce this online program will start October 22/23, 2020.
Early discount registration closes October 16, 2020.
In this ten-session online course, we apply key concepts and methods from constellation work to organizations. Using a mixed teaching model of short teaching segments, learning activities, and cases from your workplace, you will learn to apply this powerful method to your own practice.
In addition to the support of a learning community, and an online classroom, sessions will be recorded so that if you miss a session or want to revisit a learning opportunity, you will be able to view that session later.
Students can register in one of two cohorts that meet on adjacent days with different meeting times (9:00-11:30 AM and 3:00-5:30 PM) to offer options for students' schedules
- Quickly diagnose dysfunctional dynamics you can feel but can’t see, recognize leverage points, and know what to do with them.
- Understand how and why people behave the way they do so you can lead more effectively and make better decisions.
- Master key questions that reveal the patterns that create undesired outcomes in groups and organizations.
- Know when you can’t do what you’re being asked to do, save yourself from “poison contracts” and unnecessary failure
- Quickly shift your or your client’s viewpoint and create new possibilities for action.
- Discover emergent possibilities in the system, opportunities you didn’t know existed, pivots that open new futures.
- Gain new tools to access the implicit knowledge held in your organization.
- Create high levels of engagement by integrating this approach into your practice.
- Ten 2.5 hour Zoom sessions with Jane & group.
- Short learning segments and learning activities for experiential learning.
- Eight minimum cases facilitated by Jane from group.
- Recordings of each session for review and making up missed sessions.
- Online classroom for support.
- Curated reading list.
- Supportive learning activities between sessions in online classroom.
- Peer group for practice sessions.
- Integration project.
2020-2021 Session Dates:
Thursday mornings, 9:00 - 11:30 AM, Pacific Time Zone.
Nov. 5 & 19
Dec. 3 & 17, 2020
Jan. 7 & 21
Feb. 4 & 18
Mar. 4, 2021
Friday afternoons, 3:00 - 5:30 PM, Pacific Time Zone.
Nov. 6 & 20
Dec. 4 & 18, 2020
Jan. 8 & 22
Feb. 5 & 19
Mar. 5, 2021
Take advantage of an Early Bird discount and register by October 1. After that, the regular full price applies.
By Oct. 16, 2020, $1185 full price.
Payment plan: $195 deposit plus $198/month for 5 months.
After Oct. 16, 2020, $1285 full price.
Payment plan: $195 deposit plus $218/month for 5 months.
See REGISTRATION for more details.
Reserve your place now! Click below.
The program will take place entirely online via ZOOM webinar and the Thinkific online classroom. To join, you need only a computer, an internet browser, and a smart-phone type or similar headset.
Jane Peterson, PhD, is the founder and director of the Human Systems Institute, Inc. She is a renowned practitioner and trainer of systemic constellation work, training since 2001, in Maylasia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Europe, South Africa, and the U.S. She was on the faculty of the annual Systemic Constellation Intensive in Bernried, Germany from 2007 through 2015. Dr. Peterson is a contributing writer, and a former editor and member of the Advisory Board for The Knowing Field Magazine. In addition to being a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a Certified Professional Behavioral Coach, she holds a doctorate in Human and Organizational Systems from Fielding Graduate University. She is an INFOSYON Certified Master Trainer.