A comprehensive 3 module professional training in Systemic Constellation Work and more…
Module 1. The Art of Inquiry
October 17 - 21, 2018
- Quickly build rapport, permission, and agreement with your client
- Detect your client’s internal regulation patterns & coping strategies
- Master our quick effective methods for getting to client’s real issue
- Select the best question and elements to place
Module 2. The Art of Pattern Literacy
January 16 - 20, 2019
- Quickly identify the dynamics in the constellation
- Identify effective openings for change in the current pattern
- Recognize & use pivotal “hot spots” & “turning points”
- Foster ownership for change in clients
Module 3. The Art of Dancing with Groups*
May 15 - 19, 2019
- Master the double triangle model of leading a constellation within a group
- Identify & regulate split groups successfully so all benefit
- Create the necessary safety to enable deeper truths to emerge
- Facilitate self-generated solutions from within the group
This is a professional training designed to boost your skill to the next level and focusing on best practices in the field of systemic facilitation. To be eligible for the Art of Facilitation Training, you must complete either:
- Our online Key Concepts course, available July 2018, OR...
- One of our Key Concepts Workshops in June, August, or October, OR...
- Complete our Self-Assessment Questionnaire with a score of 95% or higher, OR...
- Be an alumni from one of our previous training programs!
Each of the three 4-day in-class coaching & training sessions and the optional 5th day Sunday public workshops will take place at the Olmstead Rd PermaFarm South of Portland.
In-class session dates are:
- October 17-21, 2018 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
- January 16-20, 2019 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
- May 15-19, 2018 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
The three in-class sessions will take place south of the Portland area on a newly started permaculture farm. Online video conferences offered following each module will take place via Zoom.us or similar web-conferencing software. A computer, an internet browser, and a smart phone style headset are needed for the Zoom conferences.
Jane Peterson, PhD, is the founder and director of the Human Systems Institute, Inc. She is a renowned trainer of systemic constellation work, training since 2001, and in many countries in Asia, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Europe, and the U.S. She has been on the faculty of the annual Systemic Constellation Intensive in Bernried, Germany from 2007 through 2015. Dr. Peterson is a contributing writer, and a former editor and member of the Advisory Board for The Knowing Field Magazine. In addition to being a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Certified Professional Behavioral Coach, she holds a doctorate in Human and Organizational Systems from Fielding Graduate University. She is an INFOSYON Certified Master Trainer.
- Single Modules, $1,500.00 each. (Modules 1 or 2 only. Participants signing up for Module 2 only must have previous facilitation experience.)
- Two Modules (1 & 2), $2,865.00.
- The Full Program. Sign up for all 3 Modules and save $420 over the single module price, $4080.00
Payment plans are available.Yes, I’d like to apply for the Art of Facilitation