A comprehensive 3 module professional training in Systemic Constellation Work and more…
Module 1. The Art of Inquiry
October 17 - 21, 2018
- Quickly build rapport, permission, and agreement with your client
- Detect your client’s internal regulation patterns & coping strategies
- Master our quick effective methods for getting to client’s real issue
- Select the best question and elements to place
Module 2. The Art of Pattern Literacy
January 16 - 20, 2019
- Quickly identify the dynamics in the constellation
- Identify effective openings for change in the current pattern
- Recognize & use pivotal “hot spots” & “turning points”
- Foster ownership for change in clients
Module 3. The Art of Dancing with Groups*
May 15 - 19, 2019
- Master the double triangle model of leading a constellation within a group
- Identify & regulate split groups successfully so all benefit
- Create the necessary safety to enable deeper truths to emerge
- Facilitate self-generated solutions from within the group
This is a professional training designed to boost your skills to the next level. While the program uses systemic constellation work as a focus, many other modalities from neuroscience to embodied practices inform the program. To gain the maximum value from your experience in Art of Facilitation Program, we recommend you complete at least one of the following prior to the start of the course:
- One of our "What Drives You?: Key Concepts of Constellation Work and RESA" workshops in either September, or October, OR...
- Self-study and complete our Self-Assessment Questionnaire with a score of 95% or higher, OR...
- Be an alumni from one of our previous training programs!
In-class session dates are:
- October 17-21, 2018 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
- January 16-20, 2019 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
- May 15-19, 2018 (Sunday is a public workshop you observe)
All three in-class sessions will take place south of the Portland area on a newly started permaculture farm. Online video conferences offered following each module take place via Zoom.us or similar web-conferencing software. A computer, an internet browser, and a smart phone style headset are all that is needed for the Zoom conferences.
- Complete Program is $3555. Payment plans are available.
Jane Peterson, PhD, is the founder and director of the Human Systems Institute, Inc. She is a renowned trainer of systemic constellation work, training since 2001, and in many countries in Asia, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Europe, and the U.S. She has been on the faculty of the annual Systemic Constellation Intensive in Bernried, Germany from 2007 through 2015. Dr. Peterson is a contributing writer, and a former editor and member of the Advisory Board for The Knowing Field Magazine. In addition to being a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Certified Professional Behavioral Coach, she holds a doctorate in Human and Organizational Systems from Fielding Graduate University. She is an INFOSYON Certified Master Trainer.