The Human Systems Institute is committed to assisting you and your organization in your evolution and to teaching excellent systemic facilitation skills to executives, organizational leaders, counselors, consultants, educators, clergy, mediators, physicians and other practitioners of the healing arts. We do this by:
Training excellent facilitators who can offer their hearts, skills, and services where needed.
Supporting the development of Systemic Constellations as a means of understanding complex human systems.
Designing and assisting organizations in responding creatively and effectively in times of complexity and rapid change.
Collaborating with others who are exploring similar goals.
The mission of the Human Systems Institute is three-fold:
- To assist you in navigating complex changes in your life, and in resolving the issues that stand in your way. Our workshops are effective at: quickly making visible the forces working on you; helping you get a grip on the direction you need to go to make the changes you want.
- To develop facilitators and leaders with the skills, understanding of complex systems, and inner attitude needed to create positive changes in your work teams, leadership, and families. Our training programs are designed to:
- Enhance your understanding of your place in the larger systems that make up your daily life.
- Provide you the skills and self-awareness to navigate through complex life and business situations.
- Engage you in a deep understanding of the nature of human systems - from businesses to families - and develop an inner wisdom of how to lead a successful and productive life.
- To facilitate useful and lasting change in organizations, from schools to businesses to non-profits and governmental agencies.
The Human Systems Institute offers the following services:
Facilitator training - on-going and custom programs
Workshops & seminars - monthly and special topics
Business consulting - Relational Mapping and customized projects
Professional coaching - systemic coaching for professional development
Speaking engagements - conference, professional organizations...